Sunday 20 October 2013

Crew a Week Challenge - M2E Lady Justice (Completed)

Another one bites the dust...

Lady Justice.
The end of her sword fell off just before I was about to take the photos. I left it off for the picture as it was obscuring the face...I'll glue it back on later...



Scales of Justice.


The Judge.



Death Marshal 1




Death Marshal 2



Death Marshal 3



I'm happy with them all except Lady Justice who looks a bit dull...I'll come back to her another time...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Very well done sir. Also as a side note I don't know anything about the game but I do like these models, they seem very dynamic which is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a skirmish game set in an alternate version of earth where they've opened a breach to another world where magic works, steampunk technology is everywhere and the inhabitants REALLY don't like the fact that we're messing with their stuff, lol.

      There's some articles in the tabs at the top of the blog if your interested in learning more about it.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails