Sunday 27 October 2013

Crew a Week Project - Viktorias 'Mercenaries' and 'Hired Swords'.

As I'll be interchanging the models based on my whim at the time I figured I should paint them as a batch in order to make sure that the paint schemes matched from one model to the next. I also painted their sister Vanessa, the Treasure Hunter as well.

There's also some size comparison shots in there as people are bound to ask.

This article is VERY picture heavy...just thought I'd pre-warn you.....

Viktorias of Ashes.


Viktoria of Ashes - Metal.



Viktoria of Ashes - Alternate.



Viktoria of Ashes - M2E.



Viktorias of Blood.


Viktoria of Blood - Metal.



 Viktorias of Blood - Alternate.



 Viktoria of Blood - M2E.



Taelors.


Taelor - Metal.


Taelor - M2E.


Student of Conflict.



Renegade Steamfitter Johan.


Bishop.


Ronin.




Vanessa, Treasure Hunter.



Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails