Thursday 7 November 2013

An Exciting Time For Hobby.....

I really need to win the lottery so I can quit work and have enough time and money to do all the hobby stuff that's about to arrive...

Warmachine - Vengeance
I'm a big fan of Banes and Goreshade so it's great news for me that we're getting a mounted Goreshade and Bane Cavalry...I'll be needing as many of those as I'm allowed to field...



We also have the long awaited Deadzone arriving within the month...

Deadzone.
Preview stuff is appearing everywhere for this now...



I'm also currently enjoying Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection...


My Dark Legion progress...
And last but by now means least...new Malifaux crews...




I'm going to be so bloody poor.....

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails