Wednesday 15 January 2014

Not a Weekly House of Paincakes Article (2)

Due to a variety of factors I'm going back to my fortnightly (rather than weekly) posting schedule for my stuff at the House of Paincakes Blog Network however I don't see why that should result in the change of a Wednesday tradition.

If your desperate for some actual reading material rather than a gallery of some kind then feel free to keep up with some current hobby newsletters, look at some actual hobby galleries, pick a new game system to try or pick out your next Malifaux purchase.

As my Crew a Week challenge is going to involve Pandora's 'No Shelter Here' Crew I thought this weeks gallery would need to be either 'hot demon girls' or something with redheads...in the end I went with Gothic redheads for the important reason that I already used most of the good stuff from the demon girls folder...

As usual if such things hold no interest for you then don't scroll down...

.....

....

...

..

.

You again? Off we go then...

















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome...they can even be on one of the articles if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails