Wednesday 29 January 2014

Not a Weekly House of Paincakes Article (3)

For those of you who aren't aware I'm back to my old 'once every two weeks' schedule for House of Paincakes articles...

If you want something to read then I humbly suggest you read this vague justification for my Deadzone/Warpath army or click on any of the tabs at the top of the blog.....

This weeks gallery is going to be a Cosplay one and it'll be featuring Rogue as I've heard that her scenes (or 'scene' if were being accurate) are getting cut from the new X-Men : Days of Future Past movie though I'm sure it'll be an inevitable inclusion on the DVD release...they always are...

If your not interested in pictures of cosplayers dressed as Rogue then just don't scroll down.

.....

....

...

..

.

She's had a few costume changes over the years...









Legacy...



Evolution...


Dark...



...and some that I don't remember at all...possibly because they never really existed outside of the cosplayer in questions imagination...I'm sure one of her uber fans will be happy to let me know in the comments section...




 To finish off, here's a few group shots...



...and one that I've included because it has Stan Lee in it and is therefore automatically awesome...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure the other guy in that last shot with "Rogue" and Stan Lee is George Perez, which makes it even more awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails