Sunday 9 February 2014

Inspirational - Steampunk Lightsabre

Most people who have an affinity for what's most commonly known as 'nerd' culture have a wide variety of interests that cover a wide variety of fields ranging from my own focus of miniature war-gaming to science fiction and fantasy (in literature, artwork, television and films) and those influences can be Gothic, Steampunk or from even more esoteric fields and if your like me (at least one of you must be) then your inspiration for projects doesn't always necessarily come from the area that inspired them.

I've therefore decided that despite the fact that my main focus has (and always will be) miniature war-gaming (well...the bits of it that interest me at least) that an occasional post about things from other genres that are interesting in their own way won't hurt. They'll all have the 'Inspirational' tag and the mention of it in the title so if these things don't interest you then you can just ignore them.

Whenever possible I'll also show where I found them and credit the appropriate person or persons. If for some reason I don't have that info and any-one reading this does then just let me know and I'll add it in as soon as possible...

----------

I like Steampunk, I like weapons and Jedi's are pretty cool by default.....

This is (as far as I'm aware) the creation of a gentlemen called Brett King and are from the following Facebook group folder here.





Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails