Wednesday 26 March 2014

Not a Weekly House of Paincakes Article (7)

This week is the one I get off from writing a House of Paincakes article.

If your desperate to read my ramblings then you can always work through my considerable back catalogue of articles as there are bound to be awesome ones you've missed...possibly...

All of my House of Paincakes Articles articles are tagged with 'Gmort' which makes them easy to find...or avoid, I suppose...

As my newly resurrected 'Crew a Week' project for this week will be the creature themed 'Marcus' crew I thought the gallery this week should have a creature theme.

As usual if you're not interested in vaguely Gothic looking girls with animals then don't scroll down...

.....

....

...

..

.























This one may be the inspiration for an all female Guild Guard themed Malifaux crew as I always found it unusual that a Guild with so many female leaders has so few female employees...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails