Sunday 9 March 2014

Sunday - In Case You Missed It...

I've decided to do a brief overview of blog posts and updated pages from the previous week that you may have missed. I don't really expect that every-one checks every day but you may miss something that would otherwise have interested you...

She's been busy updating the C.o.S.I.S. page for me so I gave her an apple...
Hobby Newsletters.
There are new newsletters from Forge World and Mantic Games.

The Newsletter page can be found here.

C.o.S.I.S.
There's fifteen new entries and four updated ones in the Mantic Encyclopaedia this week mainly on the subject of Dreadball Xtreme though there's some new Dreadball stuff in there as well and there's also three entries with new pictures. The previously empty sections for the letters 'I' and 'U' now have some entries in them also.

The page has a log of updated entries at the bottom should you wish specifics.

The C.o.S.I.S. page can be found here.

An Introduction To...
Though there's no new intro articles this week there's been some considerable additions to the Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection section in the area of unboxings and starter set articles.

The 'Introduction to..' page can be found here.

Other Points of Interest.
The Introduction to page has had a bit of an update (It looked a bit crappy)...talking of things that look a bit crappy...It appears that the Imperial Guard are getting a new vehicle... it can be found here.

The rest of the stuff is my usual hobby related ramblings that I'm sure you can find on your own if you look hard enough...

Coming Soon.
We'll have a product review of some bits and pieces from T+L Terrain and Malifaux unboxings on the crews of Marcus, Perdita, Nicodem and McMourning

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails