Sunday 27 April 2014

Crew a Week Project - Nicodem's 'Open Graves' - Part 2

Part 1 where I waffle about what models I'm going to paint and make some vague pre-emptive excuses for failure can be found here. It also includes some info on why my Mindless Zombies aren't actually the 'official' Mindless Zombie models...

Nicodem.


Alternate Nicodem.
As I had the model this seemed as good a time to paint it as any...


Purely as a comparison here's a shot of all three of my painted versions. They're all in the same style so I can swap them as I please...


Mortimer.
Apparently he took the order "I need a hand" quite literally...


As with Nicodem here's a picture of both my versions for comparison purposes...

It was only after I took the picture that I realised it looks like original Mortimer is about to smack M2E Mortimer around the back of the head with his shovel...

Punk Zombies.





Here's a comparison shot between old and new. I've matched the colour scheme across all the models so I can swap them as I wish or so they match if I take more than three of them...


...and last but not least here's Nicodems 'Vulture' totem.


I also painted the original metal versions. I have two because Nicodem could take two of them in his 1.5 incarnation. They're the same model but I reposed the head and neck on one in order to distinguish them.



Of course this means I now have three of the buggers...


Here's a group shot of everything together including my 'counts-as' Mindless Zombies. Obviously they can't all be fielded at the same time...mores the pity...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails