Thursday 15 May 2014

Crew a Week Project - Hamelin's 'The Plagued' - Part 1.

I decided that this weeks challenge would involve Hamelin's starter box and some appropriate models that I also had awaiting some attention. The unboxings for them can be found in the Outcast section of the unboxing tab which can be found here.


I decided that they were going to need some kind of sewer themed bases and as I had none of the Wyrd Games ones available and time was of the essence I decided that I'd make some of my own using materials I had to hand. What materials I had available consisted of some cork (in the form of wine bottle corks), straws and some coffee stirrers that most hobbyists make a habit of stealing from café's at every opportunity...



With a bit of slicing and some glue and no planning whatsoever I proceeded to make (in my opinion at least) some fairly passable looking bases....


In hindsight I probably should have looked at how the models fitted on the bases as I made them but as luck would have it they all fitted on at least one of the bases so I didn't need to alter any or make additional ones...

Here's them with some models on...



I'm really looking forward to painting these...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails