Wednesday 7 May 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

Due to a lack of inspiration lately I've decided to have a break from writing for the House of Paincakes blog network until I've accumulated enough ideas to make it a regular thing again. You'll still see the occasional article from me there when something springs to mind but it will no longer be something that happens on any kind of schedule.

The Wednesday gallery will still remain in some form or another as my preferences for Steampunk, Gothic, Horror and Cosplay will still need an outlet...

As my Malifaux crew last week was themed around an insane Mortician and his army of creations and nurses I figured this weeks gallery would have both a 'Nurse' and a 'Horror' theme. Fortunately I have an extensive quantity of such pictures saved for just such an occasion.

The following pictures may not be suitable for the squeamish or those with an aversion to blood, horror or nurses...you have been warned.....

.....

....

...

..

.



















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails