Thursday 28 August 2014

Guest Unboxing - Lucius - Bound by Law

Introduction.
Often the fact that an ocean separates me from Wyrds HQ and the major shows means that in the short term I have to rely on the generosity of other hobbyists to bring you features on new Malifaux releases.

Recently a fine gentlemen named Sean from the 'A Wyrd Place' Facebook group has been sending me pictures of various crews he acquired at Gen Con 2014 for me to do unboxing articles on. As it's unfair to expect him to also write entire articles for me I'll be compiling these as more 'traditional' unboxing features with just the pictures and I'll do features with assembly tips and the like later on when I acquire my own sets. Should I be able to steal obtain other relevant pics I'll include those as well

...Greetings Lucius...Governor General not available?...again...

Box Cover.

Sprues.


Stat Cards.







Upgrade Cards.



Assembled.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails