Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

My Through the Breach Kickstarter pledge arrived this morning so I got distracted and forgot to schedule a gallery for today so it's a bit late.

Given the fact that I'm now in full Malifaux mode you're getting a Steampunk one and as I'm too distracted by new toys to organise anything unusual you'll be getting another 'girls with guns' one.

As usual if you have no interest in Steampunk girls, Steampunk weapons or combinations thereof then you can avoid them by not scrolling down.....a couple of them might have knives...I'm not sure if that makes a difference, lol.

.....

....

...

..

.

Off we go then.....






















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Oh damn, until the second "scroll" I realize that you repeat the asian girl photo but... who cares, very nice and thank you! Enjoy your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just renamed them then dragged them from an appropriate folder...didn't realise I had downloaded her to it twice.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails