Thursday 14 August 2014

Unboxing Malifaux - Arcane Fate Deck

Though unexpected I appear to have been given an Arcane Fate Deck (the 'Light' version) along with my other Through the Breach bits and pieces. I'm currently unsure whether this was a deliberate substitution or an omission of some kind as my sales receipt stated I was getting two of the Through the Breach ones...

...either way it's a lovely deck...

Editors Note - The pictures are high enough resolution so you can zoom in and see the detail...what?..you didn't think I was going to take pictures of fifty four individual cards did you...

An unboxing generally includes a picture of the box...that's even more important with a deck of cards I suppose...


Every card has a different piece of artwork on it...except the back which is obviously the same, lol.







Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

7 comments:

  1. As a Perdita player I am deeply offended by lack of my favorite master here! But on a more serious note, I really am a little disappointed that not all of Guild's three ladies made it to the deck.
    Is it a plastic deck like the retro one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you show the Jokers? Congrats for your blog, I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jokers added. I had taken the picture but for some reason forgot to insert it in the article...sorry about that.

      Delete
    2. Thank you dude, I have made a great purchase, really nice deck

      Delete
  3. No Kirai?! *resurrectionist rage*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With more than 54 models in the range I guess it was inevitable that not every-ones favourite would make it onto a card, lol.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails