Thursday 14 August 2014

Unboxing Malifaux - Through the Breach Fate Deck

Well after what seems like an endless wait my 'Through the Breach' Kickstarter from Wyrd Games arrived. Amongst the many items was a Fate Deck designed exclusively for their RPG that I thought might interest you all...

Editors Note - I've recently started using larger file sizes so you get more detail in these articles.

It's technically an unboxing...so firstly here's the box...


Numbers one to ten are fairly generic but there's some nice artwork on the elevens, twelve's, thirteen's and Jokers.....






Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one awesome Fate deck! I really like the simple styling of it, much preferring it over some of the more picture heavy decks they have released in the past. Do you have any sense if such a deck will be released to the wider public in the future? Or was it a KS exclusive? I missed out on the KS :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I'm aware it was a Kickstarter exclusive but all it actually says on the Kickstarter page is 'Special Edition' so I suppose it's possible it'll get a wider release at some point.

      Delete
  2. I really do love the artwork and will +1 the simplicity aspect. I wish they did have some way on them to show weak/moderate/severe. Been playing Malifaux for 2 1/2 years and I still draw a blank sometimes without a visual aid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the back of these cards look like? I can't seem to find images anywhere. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look at the very first picture in the article of the box front (the guy face down) they look exactly like that.

      Delete
    2. Oh! Thank you! Though that is a bit of a disappointment. The faces are the coolest yet. But that backing isn't special. :D

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails