Sunday 19 October 2014

Sunday Round-Up.

It has been a fairly productive week...though I've discovered that when I get ahead on articles I become singularly unmotivated to stay ahead...apparently I thrive under pressure...

...and grind to a halt when there isn't any...


The usual round of Malifaux un-boxing articles have made there way into the 'Unboxing Malifaux' tab and so now also includes the M2E plastic versions of Essence of Power, Graveyard Spirit, Hoarcat Pride, Primordial Magic and Slop Haulers.

The unboxings of Zoraidas M2E plastic crew and the Canine Remains are still on hold until my missing parts arrive from Wyrd Games though I do have the M2E Molemen and Guild Pathfinder on order so they'll get features soon as they're pretty much all that's missing from the unboxing page of the new plastics. I've also been asked about updating the crews that were already plastic in 1.5 that have recently been updated to M2E versions and to be honest the chances of that happening are unlikely unless you all want to buy them between you and send them to my house...however if any local players buy them and I can get hold of them to photograph then I will...

I still haven't got around to updating the 'Newsletter' tab but to be honest it's not like it's a priority as by definition it's old news by the time I archive them anyway and it's not like any-ones been complaining about it.

Next week will for the most part consist of 'this is what project I'm doing now' articles as I'm terribly behind with both my Deadzone Plague and my Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection Dark Legion force. I need to get a 500 point force of my Dark Legion painted for a local event Saturday so I'll have to get a move on with that. In my usual complete lack of organisation I assembled Deadzone models this weekend rather than the Warzone ones I actually needed to...but we all know that it's not a proper tournament without last minute painting, lol.

The aforementioned Deadzone/Warpath Plague.

My better half has also taken over the painting of my Arcanist Rasputina crew for Malifaux and has made significantly more progress than I would have done...


...and after posting this group picture on the Wyrd Place Facebook group I've had several requests for close-ups on some of the models which I'll try to sort out early next week.

Next Saturday as well as being the day of the earlier mentioned Warzone event is the second session of our Through the Breach RPG group so I wouldn't expect any blog posts that day...unless I schedule something that is...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails