Wednesday 15 October 2014

The Wednesday Gallery

I didn't do a gallery last week for no real reason other than I didn't...

I'm currently working my way through all the stories in the new Malifaux 'Crossroads' book so the Gothic fans will have to wait a bit as I'm in full 'Steampunk' mode currently...

As I haven't done a 'Girls with Guns' Steampunk post for a bit (having used up all the pictures I had) I thought I'd do that this week as that particular folder on my computer has a few new additions

A few guys have sneaked in this week but you'll just have to deal with it, lol.

As normal if you're here for the miniatures and not for the Gothic, Steampunk or Cosplay features then don't scroll down...just hang on a bit and something on that subject will appear a bit later.....

.....

....

...

..

.





















Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails