Tuesday 11 November 2014

Blog Related Housekeeping...

As mentioned yesterday I've decided to make a few tweaks to some of the blog features and update a few of the others.


I have a tendency to do 'unboxing' articles on most of the hobby items I acquire (though not necessarily straight away...) as people seem to be interested on such things as well as the fact that it gives me a nice stockpile of pictures for reference should I need them for other articles...and I quite like doing them....which is as good a reason as I need. I have therefore decided to turn the Warzone unboxing tab into a general one and keep any such article that isn't Malifaux related there so you don't have to go through several hundred blog posts to find them.

That unboxing tab can be found here.....the Malifaux one is still here...

For those of you who come to my blog for the Steampunk, Gothic and Cosplay galleries I've updated the appropriate tab with links to them all helpfully sub-dived by approximate subject manner. Though they're appropriately lacking in nipples or certain intimate body-parts they might still be considered unsuitable viewing by the unusually prudish...just so you know...

They can be found here.

The final bit of updating is in the area of newsletters. The tab is now up to date though there are a few gaps from a round a month ago when I got fed-up of reformatting Forge World Newsletters to make them readable, lol.

Those are here.

Also...if any-one has any preferences for features they'd like to see in the future then leave a message...You never know, lol.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.




1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I speak for many when I say all your work in the blog and your blogging in general is very much appreciated.

    One thing I would like to see more of however is brief reports of games you've played. Partly because it would be awesome, partly because sometimes I feel almost like we as your blog readers are stealing your gaming time so would be nice to see you get to enjoy all your awesome mini's and games.

    Thanks again for al the great stuff and peace out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails