Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday Round-Up

Well I haven't exactly been firing on all cylinders with regard to the blog over the last week or so due to a variety of work and family commitments taking priority. Though Halloween and Bonfire Night aren't exactly helpful when your a parent they are quite important to my daughter, lol.

Here's a picture for Halloween...you're welcome...

I have made time to do a couple of unboxing features on Mantic Games's Mars Attacks Miniatures Game that can be found here and here as well as showing off some of my partners Malifaux painting in between the usual newsletters and the like.

I've decided to stop promising things for next week in these updates as work commitments are likely to get in the way currently due to a number of issues that have increased our overtime significantly. This has created a rather annoying dilemma whereby I have more money to buy toys but no time to do anything with them. I've got the aforementioned Mars Attacks bits and pieces to sort out and my Myth Kickstarter has just arrived as well which I'd love to have time to look at...


...as well as the new Dungeons and Dragons version of Attack Wing that I recently purchased...


...hopefully I'll be able to make time to do some features on those two items but I'm not promising anything.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails