Thursday 18 December 2014

Guest Unboxing - Hoffmans 'Of Metal and Flesh'

Another guest unboxing article with pictures courtesy of Rb Man and a little cropping and organisation from me. I'd also like to yet again thank those of you who support this blog with pictures of new products while I'm waiting for mine to cross the ocean...

...now if I can just persuade Wyrd games, Mantic Games, Knight Models, Raging Heroes and the rest to send me free stuff to unbox, lol.

As he didn't take a picture of the box I used one of Wyrd Games's stock ones...


C Hoffman Crew - Sprues


 C Hoffman Crew - Stat Cards

Hoffman - Assembled and Comparison Picture



Mechanical Attendant - Assembled and Comparison Picture


Guardian - Assembled and Comparison Picture



Hunters 1 and 2 - Assembled and Comparison Picture


Rb Man also uses my 'red circle equals tricky bit' system..and as the circle surrounds some tiny tubes...



Watcher - Assembled and Comparison Picture





A Group Picture.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find any assembly instructions online for it. It was easy enought to wing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails