Tuesday 16 December 2014

Guest Unboxing - Wyrd Games Katanaka Sniper(s)

As Wyrd seem blissfully unaware that I'm totally internet famous and should definitely get all Malifaux items before any-one else (and for free due to my wonderful services to the community, lol) I'm forced yet again to rely on the charity of others...these photos are courtesy of a gentlemen by the internet handle of RB Man who has the blogs gratitude....

We'll cover both the standard set and the limited edition model in the one article though when my own arrive they'll possibly get individual features...

Katanaka Snipers - Sprues

Katanaka Snipers - Stat Cards
As Nathan at Wyrd gets cross with me when I give away for free things that Wyrd are trying to sell to people you only get to see the front of the cards I'm afraid...

Katanaka Snipers - Instructions

Katanaka Snipers - Assembled


These pictures have certain areas circled which I'm presuming indicates areas of concern...as they look like twiddly straps that seems very likely indeed...

Now lets take a look at the Limited Edition version available with orders over $150 from the Black Friday sale. If you're desperate for one then you're best bet is to wait till next years sale...or brave e-bay...

Limited Edition Katanaka Sniper - Sprues

Limited Edition Katanaka Sniper - Stat Card
As Nathan at Wyrd gets cross with me when I give away for free things that Wyrd are trying to sell to people you only get to see the front of the cards I'm afraid...

Limited Edition Katanaka Sniper - Instructions

Limited Edition Katanaka Sniper - Assembled

A 'Group' photo also seemed in order...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails