Monday 9 February 2015

Joker Themed Viktorias Crew

A while ago I ran a competition on the blog to win a Malifaux crew and the lucky winner selected the Viktorias 'Hired Swords' box. He then got his talented painter friend Matt to paint it for him in a DC Comics 'Joker and Harley Quinn' style. Or more correctly one Joker...and a lot of Harley Quinns, lol.

I thought I'd share the results with you all...


Joker and Harley Quinn...
...or the Viktorias...depending on your point of view...






More Harley Quinns...
...or Ronin...








Another Harley Quinn...
...or Taelor as she's sometimes known...




Harley Quinn Junior?
...or possibly a Student of Conflict...






2 comments:

  1. Howdy,

    Looking to paint my new malifaux crew in a similar sort of colour scheme. Do you have any tips for a rubbish painter as to how to go about achieving such great effects?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They weren't painted by me so I've no idea how he got such a great look. He's annoyingly talented...

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails