Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday Round-up

For those of you who don't know I had a bit of an accident last Friday involving my bike, a car and the ground which resulted in several injuries that have seriously inhibited my blogging abilities over the last week.

Blurred vision and sprained wrists amongst other things are not conducive to hobbying which is why you've just got a bunch of newsletters, an unboxing and another article that I had sitting in draft and very little else. I was also disappointed to find that I couldn't have any of those body-parts replaced with cybernetic implants of some kind...apparently TV, movies and graphic novels have been lying to me all these years...


But as I had nearly a whole day of being able to see without headaches and can now finger type I may be able to contribute to the world of article writing at some point next week. Thanks to all of you who still bothered to check though as your continued support is much appreciated.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails