Thursday 9 April 2015

Unboxing Malifaux - Hats and Guns of Malifaux

Amongst the many wonderful models in the Wyrd Games range is a number of accessory sets and though it's unlikely that I'll do features on them all...unless some kind person wants to send me a set of each that is, lol...but I'll do some features on the ones I purchase for my own purposes...

This one is called 'Hats and Guns of Malifaux' and surprisingly it contains both hats...and guns...


Normally in these sort of features I do pictures of the models both unassembled and assembled but in this case I think just showing you what you get in the 'on the sprue' form and leave their best uses to your own imaginations...you'll probably come up with something better than me anyway...

The Whole Lot - Front and Back Views

Hat Sprue 1 - Front and Back Views

Hat Sprue 2 - Front and Back Views

Gun Sprue 1 - Front and Back Views

Gun Sprue 2 - Front and Back Views

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails