Sunday 31 May 2015

Sunday Round-Up and UK Games Expo

I've been a bit crap this week...


Personal circumstances, real world tasks and one of those crappy colds have made severe in-roads into my spare time and motivation so the blog content has mainly been of the 'brief comment on a newsletter' variety and I even forgot to do a Wednesday Gallery which is one of the things that usually gets done regardless...

I did however get down to the UK Games Expo this Saturday and it had the usual extensive collection of people demoing their various game products and tournaments. At the event I acquired the Terminator Genisys Miniatures Game (an unboxing of which can be found here) but was unfortunately one person away from getting the Aliens Vs' Predator Miniatures Game. I also have three Malifaux crews to unbox that I'll get around to doing features on next week work and real life permitting.


Some pictures from the UK Games Expo event can be found below.



Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails