Sunday 14 June 2015

It's Sunday...

Usually of a Sunday I do some kind of round-up of the weeks events on this blog but this time I'm not going to...well...not exactly...this is more of an explanation of the erratic blogging recently.

Basically I've been moved to a different area at work and that coincides with an almost completely different shift pattern to the one I've been doing for about the last year or so. The consequence of this is that my body-clock is totally messed up and I'm tired all the time and I doubt next week will be much different.

Like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland I seem to have issues with regular timekeeping...

I did get several of the recent Malifaux kits 'unboxed' and those can be found here. They include the three new crew boxes of The Brewmaster, Molly and the none 'Nightmare' version of Tara. I've also written up the latest session in our Iron Kingdoms RPG campaign which can be located in here somewhere.

Once I'm back into some kind of routine things will become a bit more ordered but until then expect articles to appear whenever I eventually wake up long enough to write them and newsletters to appear when I remember and/or notice that they exist, lol.

Bear with me though as things will get back to normal eventually...

Thanks for your continued support.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails