Sunday 20 September 2015

Sunday Round-Up

It's time for one of those Sunday round-ups that I nearly always forget to do...


My article production has been surprisingly prolific considering the stupid hours I've been working and I've produced some new Malifaux unboxing articles, wrote up some new RPG sessions and as usual attempted to lure you here with newsletters and pictures of attractive ladies in a variety of tasteful poses.

The first article of next week will feature these guys and gals...


...so keep checking back. I've also got an increasingly terrifying pile of arrived Kickstarters that I'll be looking at soon...but I'm not telling you what they are so I have plausible deniability should I decide to not bother...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails