Saturday 31 October 2015

Malifaux for Halloween

I wanted to post something Halloween themed in the way of some models and having both versions of the Carver model they seemed ideal...however circumstances meant that I didn't have the time so my talented partner painted them instead...


As you can see she went for radically different paint schemes for each one. The plastic version was painted in a more traditional set of colours while the older metal version got more of a 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' vibe...



Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty sweet! I have the metal version, and it's really nice to see it next to the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what she's done with the old version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's really happy with how it turned out. Though the pinstripes were apparently somewhat of a chore to do be end result was well worth it I think.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails