Tuesday 20 October 2015

Unboxing Malifaux - Accessories - Lamps

"Is it just me or is it dark in here?"

Hopefully this will be the start of a larger selection of accessories and basing decoration from Wyrd Games.

The Sprue
The box contains a single sprue with enough parts for five lamps. Here's pictures of both sides.

Other than a little bit of clean-up there's no actual assembly involved with these...

Assembled
The lamps don't actually come with bases I've just attached them temporarily to make them easier to photograph. They're symmetrical so I've only took pictures of one side.

I can also see uses for these in other game systems as scenery or in things such as the Batman Miniatures Game which uses lamps as tokens for in game purposes.

Here's one of the lamps used as an accessory on a base with Seamus painted by Antwan A.J. Ragland of the Wyrd Place Facebook Group.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome. 

4 comments:

  1. I like them. Very nice. Good variation and detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are excellent. It's nice that you get five different ones.

      Delete
  2. Beckoners will love these! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking more about Rotten Belles...I'd forgotten about Malifaux's other ladies of negotiable affection...

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails