Wednesday 23 December 2015

The Wednesday Gallery

As some of you have noticed I haven't exactly been blogging prolifically lately. Many people have blamed Fallout 4 and though it may have had a minor impact the primary reason is that sometimes I take a break from blogging in order to prevent it feeling like some kind of dire chore.

Normal service will resume just after Christmas with a new wave of Malifaux unboxings, the last few RPG session write-ups and a few other bits and pieces. I'll also re-start the Wednesday galleries...and as this is a Wednesday.....

The theme is somewhat arbitrary this week as I'm saving the few Christmas themed ones I have for posting in a few days. For today I have selected Parasols...

As usual if it's hobby articles you wish rather than the more steampunk stuff then feel free to read some of the older features...or wait a bit till I post some new ones.

.....

....

...

..

.


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails