Tuesday 29 December 2015

Well It is Still December.....

I was really hoping that my Black Friday order would have arrived by now but alas it has not so I have instead consoled myself by assembly the December Wyrd Games Malifaux releases instead.


So that's the Arcane, Hodgepodge and Mysterious Effigies, Lone Swordsman, Datsue Ba and Seishin, Iggy and Brotherhood of the Rat boxes assembled. The Komainu unfortunately were missing a couple of parts so I'll have to e-mail Wyrd about getting those bits sent out.

So I'm going to call that a productive afternoon. Of course these will all be the recipients of unboxing features once I've based and assembled them tomorrow. It's possible that some of these may be moved down the priority list should my long awaited order finally arrive in the meantime but according to the tracking information I doubt they'll appear on my doorstep until I'm back at work after the holidays...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails