Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday Round-up.

Another moderately productive week...


I got unboxing features done on a number of Malifaux models and kits including the Brotherhood of the Rat Story Encounter box, Lone Swordsman and Mysterious Effigy models as well as the 10th anniversary model 'Aionus'...


...though I did fail to get our last RPG session written up due to some last minute overtime eating into my weekend. Many of you have pointed out that the newsletter and gallery tabs are out of date but to be honest I doubt that'll be sorted before the end of the month...sorry...However next week should involve at least another four Malifaux unboxings though which ones get done will largely be decided by how much spare time I get available during the evenings.

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails