Sunday 21 February 2016

Sunday Round-Up

Another productive week completed.....


A grand total of five unboxings have been completed and I have another four ready for next week as well. The five posted this week were Angelica, the alternate sculpts of Barbaros, Firestarter and Francisco as well as the Carrion Effigy.


As well as four more Malifaux unboxings there should also be a write up of one of our recent RPG sessions towards the end of the week. I'm now only two behind on the write-ups of those sessions so should be up to date within the next couple of weeks.

I'd also quite like to do some features on the many unopened Kickstarter pledges I have piling up in my hobby room but somehow never seem to have time for.....

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails