Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Wednesday Gallery

I've decided to take a break from the weapon themes for this Wednesday Steampunk galleries...unless you think a parasol is a weapon...I suppose it could be...it just depends where you put the pointy end...

I always feel I should mention that this is primarily a blog for my other interest which is miniature wargaming of various types so if that's what you came here for and for some reason you're not interested in Steampunk then feel free to peruse the other blog features instead...

.....

....

...

..

.


Apparently I don't have any pictures of steampunk gentlemen with parasols so you'll just have to settle for the girls this week...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails