Sunday 31 July 2016

Sunday Round-up

I've yet again managed to evade my captors for a week despite their intensive search methods...


...but having overstayed my welcome in the alternate version of London in which I was hiding with Henrietta Hyde's Monstrous Menagerie...


...I briefly stepped through a portal back to World War 2 where apparently they frown upon you 'borrowing' their Tanks and so after playing around with some Sherman's and Panther's...


...I popped through another portal to a strangely familiar world filled with many heroes of the super variety including a particularly heavily armoured Iron Man in his Mk44 Hulkbuster Suit...


...Though he seemed to have a bee in his bonnet about escaped fugitives for some reason so I went to seek some more morally flexible assistance in the form of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants and Sabretooth...


...however all this moving about has made me a bit homesick so next week I'll be journeying back through my favourite hole in reality to the city of Malifaux where I'll be investigating several new recruits to the various factions vying for power there...as long as I can keep one step ahead of my pursuers that us...


On a more mundane note I've added several of the recent unboxing features to the 'Other Unboxings' tab and I'll be adding in the last few Malifaux ones to the 'Unboxing Malifaux' section over the next few days. Hopefully I'll see you all next week...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails