Wednesday 20 July 2016

The Wednesday Gallery

As I've been attempting to catch up on reading the many game rulebooks, boardgame rules and RPG manuals that I've acquired and then completely failed to look at this week I'm going to do another of those literary themed galleries...

...by 'literary themed' I of course mean 'there's probably a book in there somewhere'...

If your here for the hobby content instead then there's plenty of links to that in the blog header, sidebar and slightly unwieldy looking 'cloud' that's also in the sidebar.....

.....

....

...

..

.


I apparently don't have any book themed steampunk guy pictures so instead here's a steampunk gentlemen who looks like the sort of person who reads books sometimes...probably...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails