Sunday 28 August 2016

Sunday Round-up

A fiendish plan by my former captors to lure me back into their clutches almost succeeded this week so my article output was somewhat reduced...fortunately a chance equipment failure gave me time to seek a way out of my predicament...


...fortunately a teleporting ally from the Marvel Universe Miniatures Game name of Nightcrawler managed to assist with my escape and I sought refuge with the Iron Empires Nertha, the Faceless Mother who shared my interest in the necromantic arts...


...as a swift getaway seemed likely I had a look at some likely escape routes. Unfortunately there's a lot more gangs of roving mercenaries on the roads than I was used to and the road system along the Devils Run is pretty random...


I have therefore decided to ingratiate myself with two of the local gangs 'The Law Haulage Company' and the 'Hauls Angels' and you'll be able to follow my progress with that particular project here.


I'll also be continuing my infiltration of the Iron Empire by visiting a few of their characters over the next week or so...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails