Sunday 11 September 2016

Sunday Round-up

After a few near misses over the last week or so I've finally managed to gain some distance from the army of steampunk vixens who have been doggedly pursuing me since my heroic escape after they ran out of my favourite tea...


...While free I've been gathering allies from some of the Toughest Girls in the Galaxy amongst whome were Arushka Yaga 'Soulweaver', Ash 'Tank Gunner', Lucky Lucy 'Spotter', Raven 'The Chainbreaker' and Yoko the Psycho 'Pyromaniac'...


...though It's possible they're getting a bit fed up of me stealing all their best people so I'm going to try and slip through one of the many secondary breaches to Malifaux and do some recruiting there instead for a while...well with maybe a side trip into the Aetherium...


Thoughts and comments are 'as usual' most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails