Sunday 18 September 2016

Sunday Round-Up

In an attempt to scupper my escape the evil army in pursuit of my good self have decided to cut my communication lines by sabotaging my blog Facebook page...


...well...it might have been them...

In truth the Facebook page related to my blog has been disabled by Facebook because the account it's linked to also uses the name GMorts Chaotica rather than my real name. This wouldn't have been an issue had they not disabled my access to the page before I had a chance to change the name and despite me sending them pictures of official documentation with my real name on it and a note telling them to just change the name I'm yet to hear back from them. I'll give it until the end of the week and if nothing is done I'll have to create a new page attached to a new 'real' account and start from scratch...


...The original page is still here but I'm unable to update it. Therefore if you want to get in touch with me and usually do so via a Facebook message then send a friend request to this page or 'Like' this one and I'll chat to you there. I'm hoping this is short term as I'm not looking forward to spending the next three years building up the page again...anyway...

...Fortunately this evil plan to cut my lines of communication has failed to stop me from recruiting four more followers from the Malifaux side of the breach namely Anna Lovelace, the Ice Dancers and The Scorpius as well as the Kurganova Shock Troops 'Armoured Division Officer' Jaheda Kano...


...and next week I'll hopefully be recruiting a few more Malifaux denizens and maybe another Toughest Girl of the Galaxy for the cause...


 ...hopefully my Facebook issues will also be resolved by then. It's also my plan to get some hobby done because I'm now several hundred models behind on my painting and have a massive pile of board games that I'm yet to even touch...I also have a large pile of 'Brit Attack' arriving for Word Forge Games 'Devils Run: Route 666' post apocalyptic vehicle game that will no doubt need some attention...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails