Sunday 16 October 2016

Sunday Round-up

My army of pursuers were getting wise to my scheme to build an army of post-apocalyptic vehicles so I instead doubled-back through the breach to Malifaux and recruited a few followers there before making a side trip to 'Moonstone' to have a chat with a couple of the locals...


...before leaving Route 666 I quickly recruited the Night Driver and Psycho Medic, then in Malifaux I signed up the Changelings and the Arcane Emissary before detouring to Moonstone where the Firespitter and Baron Von Fancyhat were hanging about in anticipation of some event occurring tomorrow...



 ...this event in fact...more information on which can be found by clicking on the picture below...


...I'll be spending most of next week in Malifaux seeing if I can make some of these people join my army...don't tell the steampunk vixens though...I'm still one step ahead of them...


 ...time permitting I'll also be preparing some features on the starter set for the Panzerfaust game, the latest Aetherium faction and possibly a look at my increasing collection of unopened board games acquired through Kickstarters. That's of course if I can avoid capture for another week...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails