Sunday 23 October 2016

Sunday Round-up

Avoiding my dogged pursuers has become increasingly difficult over the last week and despite a number of side-trips and dodging in and out of various breaches to Malifaux I haven't managed to produce quite as many articles as I have the previous few weeks...


...my trip to Malifaux was still fairly productive though with both Big Jake and the Lucky Emissary joining the cause after an enjoyable bonding session over a Classic Fate Deck...



...side trips to both Moonstone and Prospero failed to gain me much time and both places seemed too wrapped up in their own affairs with the populace of moonstone being involved in something called a Kickstarter and the denizens of Prospero seemingly quite concerned about an unwanted visit from some angry relatives so neither was able to give me any assistance at this time...



...I have therefore decided to stay in Malifaux for another week and see if some of these 'people' are up to helping me out...


As time is going to be fairly tight this week I've no idea what I'll be featuring the week after next as due to one of those months when all the bills landing at once occurring I'll be cramming in any over-time I can. Feel free to make me feel better by sending me piles of free stuff...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails