Sunday 9 October 2016

Sunday Round-up

With the unrelenting army of steampunk ladies that have been pursuing me for some time getting dangerously close last week I decided that some swift getaway vehicles might be in order...


...and so continued with my recruitment of a number of Brit Attack, Freelancer and The Hunters operatives from Word Forge Games 'The Devils Run' including the CabCroozer, Muggy and Scooters from the Brit Attack Starter Set, The Brit Attack Bombardier, Brit Attack Steed, The Hunters Vampyr and a Freelancer Warrig...



..and I'll be rounding off my Devils Run recruitment drive with a couple of Freelancer vehicles namely the Night Driver and the Psycho Medic early next week...


...before making an attempt to slip back through the breach to Malifaux and see if I can get some of these delightful individuals to join my cause...


...additionally I have a number of other bits and pieces that I'll be doing features on but it'll be a couple of weeks until those appear so until then I'll keep information on those to myself...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails