Sunday 27 November 2016

Sunday Round-up

So my escape attempt was annoyingly preempted by the vigilance of my captors...

...and therefore I was only able to get two Malifaux related features done which I managed to smuggle out late during the week. These were features on the Gremlin 'Survivors' and the Resurrectionists 'Forgotten Marshal'...

...In my absence my tentacled ally 'SinSynn' took some time off from stalking Megan Fox and wrote an article for me on Monday which we totally forgot to give a title...it can be found here if you missed it...

...fortunately I managed to do my captors a few favours and so in exchange I've been allowed to post a full compliment of features next week...here's a preview...

...I've also been working on a few other things as well...

...it's also possible that SinSynn himself may also be making an appearance...hopefully we'll see you all then...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails