Wednesday 2 November 2016

The Wednesday Gallery

While looking through my rapidly expanding collection of unpainted models for something relatively easy to break myself back into painting the inspiration for this weeks gallery struck...

This weeks theme will be a steampunk 'mannequin' one ranging through those with a puppet look to some more clockwork ones in no particular order as I was too lazy to label them when I put them in a folder.

As usual if you come here for the hobby features rather than the Wednesday galleries then feel free to peruse the many links to such features scattered around the blog instead of scrolling down...or you could do both if you wish...I promise not to judge.....

.....

....

...

..

.


...couldn't find any guy pics along the same theme but this is kinda similar I suppose...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails