Sunday 19 March 2017

Sunday Round-up

I decided to chill a little this week as my former captors seem to have relaxed their search for me judging from their lack of progress...


...and as The Toughest Girls of the Galaxy have been surprisingly good company I tried to recruit a few more of them to my cause over the last week including Doralys - Virgin OracleOnyx - Master AssassinSanta Dolores - The Lady of Sorrow and Saphea -  Executrix Champion...


...Though I did stop briefly to murder some aliens with a few Space Marines I hang around with every couple of weeks...you can read about that here if you wish...


...next week I'll either be seeing if there's any more of the Raging Heroes ladies willing to lend a hand or maybe hanging around with some giant asshole smurf and his pals...depending on what I do write ups on first...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails