Sunday 16 April 2017

Sunday Round-Up

Unfortunately my captors have increased security due to my last three escapes so I haven't been able to get away...yet...

...I have however managed to sneak out some messages to the gangs inhabiting the wasteland around my prison. I've managed to contact the Gangers, Junkers and Mutards but unfortunately their lack of access to decent transport has made them unlikely candidates to assist in my getaway...

...therefore as soon as I get a chance next week I'm going to try and enlist the assistance of the Black Blood Children faction who apparently have access to some vehicles...

...as soon as I find away of sneaking out another message that is...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails