Sunday 11 June 2017

Sunday Round-Up

As I'd temporarily exhausted the possibilities of potential recruits in Malifaux it seemed like the ideal time to widen my search to other areas... 

...and so I decided to see what was happening along the Devils Run where I bumped into the Road Reaper on my way to a secret meeting with SLA Industries most notorious serial killer 'Halloween Jack'...

...unfortunately I now find myself in that unfortunate situation where I have so many potential projects that I have managed to procrastinate myself into starting approximately...well...around about...none of them...so what articles appear next week is I'm afraid to say as big a mystery to me as it is to you...

...I'll give it some thought find a quiet location and get stuck into something tomorrow...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

4 comments:

  1. I feel you pain ...gazes at unpainted Bloodbowl teams, Space Marines, Zombicide Black Plague and piles of Mantic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hobby room is dangerously close to being impossible to enter...

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I guess most gamers are alike 😁.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails