Sunday 18 June 2017

Sunday Round-up

I decided to move to my secret laboratory this week in order to do some modification work to a few 'volunteers'...

...I spent some time consulting with Wild West Exodus's Dr Carpathian about starting my own Enlightened Army and he was very helpful and even lent me the assistance of a few of the Enlightened's most notorious operatives. So with an Enlightened Starter SetHarmony RatchetMantis and Misty Mimms I got to work...


...Though the experiments seem to have gone quite well I've now run out of test subjects so will have to move onto a different project for a bit...maybe I'll pay my old friends at the Night Reapers renegade Space Marines Chapter a surprise visit...I hear they've had some unusual reinforcements...

Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.
Should you ever choose to purchase something based on one of my features or reviews then it would be nice if you could let the company know where the inspiration came from...who knows...they might be grateful to the poor unappreciated blogger who sent you their way...if however I've put you off a product...well...you can keep that info to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails