Sunday 15 May 2016

Sunday Round-up

I escaped from the box long enough to do some articles...


The Malifaux unboxing page is now up to date and this week I've completed unboxing features on Stitched Together, The Sow and both the normal Witchling Handlers and the Limited Edition version of the same.


I've also written up the fourth session of our Dungeons and Dragons RPG campaign that can be found here. We finished our fifth session this weekend so hopefully I'll have that written up and posted by next Saturday or the Saturday after at the absolute worst.


Should all that be insufficient to get you excited I should also have another Raging Heroes 'Toughest Girls of the Galaxy' unboxing done soon as well...


Thoughts and comments are (as usual) most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails